jokes for kids: Kids are natural comedians so why not encourage them to get funny with these kid-approved quips that require little to no explanation from parents. Just don’t be surprised when the comedy sketch goes beyond today! Scroll down for our silliest and corniest jokes yet,100+ jokes for kids
Answer: A gummy bear!
2. Question: What do you call a west alligator?
Answer: An Investigator.
3. Question: What’s the gap between a guitar and a fish?
Answer: You can not tuna fish.
4. Question: When a cat wins a dog show, what is it called?
Answer: A CAT-HAS_TROPHY!
5. Question: What do you get if you cross a fish and an elephant?
Answer: Swimming trunks.
6. Question: What do you call a baby monkey ?
Answer: A Chimp off the old block.
7. Question: What do you get if you cross a cow and a duck?
Answer: Milk and quackers!
8. Question: What are you doing if your dog chews a dictionary?
Answer: Take the words out of his mouth!
9. Question: What are you calling a fish without an eye?
10. Question: Why did the cow cross the road?
Answer: To get to the udder side.
11. Question: Where do mice park their boats ?
Answer: At the hickory dickory dock.
12. Question: What is a cow’s favorite day ?
Answer: Moo years Day!
|Jokes For Kids
13. Question: Where did the sheep go on vacation ?
Answer: The Baaaa-hamas
|jokes for kids
14. Question: What do you call a thieving alligator ?
Answer: A crookodile.
15. Question: What goes tick-tock, bow-wow, tick-tock, bow-wow ?
Answer: A watch dog.
|jokes for kids
16. Question: What do you call a cow that eats your grass?
Answer: A lawn moo-er.
17. Question: How does a dog stop a video ?
Answer: He Presses the “paws” button.
18. Question: Why do cows go to the theatre ?
Answer: To see the moo-sicals!
19. Question: What is the snakes favorite subject ?
20. Question: Why does a dog wag its tail ?
Answer: Because there’s no one else to wag it for him.
21. Question: What is a cat’s favorite movie ?
Answer: The sound of Mew-sic.
22. Question: How does a mouse feel after it takes a shower ?
Answer: Squeaky clean!
23. Question: Why did the lamb cross the road?
Answer: To get to the Baaaarber shop.
24. Question: What has four legs and goes “Oom, Oom” ?
Answer: A cow walking backwards!
25. Question: Where do you put barking dogs ?
Answer: In a barking lot.
26. Question: What do you call a pig that’s been arrested for dangerous driving ?
Answer: A road hog.
27. Question: What is a cheetahs favorite food ?
Answer: fast food!
28. Question: Why could not the pony sing himself a lullaby ?
Answer: He was a little hoarse.
29. Question: what is as big as an elephant but weighs nothing ?
Answer: Its shadow!.
30. Question: What do you call a pig who knows karate ?
Answer: Pork chop!
31. Question: Where does an elephant pack his luggage ?
Answer: in his trunk!
32. Question: what did the peanut say to the elephant ?
Answer: Nothing, Peanuts donot talk.
33. Question: What do you call a deer with no eyes ?
Answer: No I deer!
34. Question: Why was the cat afraid of the tree ?
Answer: Because of its bark !
35. Question: How are elephants ans trees alike ?
Answer: They both have trunks.
36. Question: What do you call an elephant in a phone booth ?
37. Question: What do you call a sleeping bull?
Answer: A bulldozer!
38. Question: How do you stop a dog barking in the back seat of a car ?
Answer: Put him in the front seat.
39. Question: What is the difference between a car and a bull ?
Answer: A car only has one horn.
40. Question: What did the carrot say to the rabbit ?
Answer: do you want to grab a bite ?
41. Question: What time is it when an elephant sits on your bed ?
Answer: Time to get a new bed!
42. Question: Where does a ten ton elephant sit ?
Answer: Anywhere it wants to !
43. Question: What do you get when you plant a frog?
Answer: A cr-oak tree.
44. Question: What is the quietest kind of a dog ?
Answer: A hush puppy.
45. Question:Why do cows wear bells?
Answer: Because their horns donot work.
46. Question: Why do you bring fish to a party ?
Answer: Because it goes good with chips.
47. Question: What would happen if pigs could fly ?
Answer: The price of bacon would go up.
48. Question: Woe do you get a dog to stop digging in the garden ?
Answer: Hide his shovel .
49. Question: How do you catch a squirrel ?
Answer: Climb up a tee and act like a nut!
50. Question: Where do fish keep their money ?
Answer: in a river bank!
51. Question: What kind of cat should you never play games with ?
Answer: A cheetah!
52. Question: What part of a fish weighs the most ?
Answer: The scales.
53. Question: What did the banana do when the monkey chased it ?
Answer: A banana split!
54. Question: What do you call a gorilla wearing earmuffs?
Answer: Anything you like, he can not hear you .
55. Question: Why are giraffes so slow to apologize ?
Answer: It takes them a long time to awallow their pride.
56. Question: How did noah see the animals in the ark at night ?
Answer: With flood lighting.
57. Question: What is the easiest way to count a herd of cattle ?
Answer: with a calculator.
58. Question: What did the farmer call the cow that would not give him any milk ?
Answer: An udder failure.
59. Question: What do you get from a bad tempered shark ?
Answer: As far away as possible .
60. Question: What did the sardine call the submarine ?
Answer: A can of people.
61. Question: What fish only swims at night?
Answer: A starfish.
62. Question: Why did the elephant leave the circus ?
Answer: He was tired of working for peanuts.
63. Question: What did the cinderella fish wear to the ball ?
Answer: Glass flippers.
64. Question:Why was the mouse afraid of the water ?
Answer: Catfish .
65. Question: What Happened when the lion ate the comedian ?
Answer: He felt funny.
66. Question: How many skunks does it take to make a big stink ?
Answer: A phew.
67. Question: What has four legs and sunglasses ?
Answer: A mouse on vacation .
68. Question: What do you call a 400 pound gorilla?
69. Question: What is a cows favorite place?
Answer: The moo-seum.
70. Question: That do fish take to stay healthy ?
Answer: vitamin sea.
71. Question: What is a sharks favorite sandwich ?
Answer: Peanut butter and Jellyfish.
72. Question: What is a sharks favorite sandwich?
Answer: Peanut butter and jellyfish.
73. Question: Where are sharks from ?
74. Question: What is King Arthurs favorite fish ?
Answer: A swordfish .
75. Question: What does an octopus wear when it gets cold ?
Answer: A coat of arms.
76. Question: What kind of dog always runs a fever ?
Answer: A hot dog!
77. Question: What did the momma buffalo say to her son before he went to school?
78. Question: What has 4 Wheels, gives milk, and eats grass ?
Answer: A cow on a skateboard.
79. Question: Why do not bears wear shoes ?
Answer: Whats the use, they’d still have bear feet !
80. Question: What do you call a dog that likes bubble baths ?
Answer: A shampoodle!
81. Question: What does a calf become after it’s 1 year old?
Answer: 2 years old.
82. Question: Why does a giraffe have such a lang neck ?
Answer: Because his feet stink!
83. Question: Whats a dog’s favorite food for breakfast?
Answer: Pooched Eggs.
84. Question: What do you give a pig with a rash ?
85. Question: What do you do if our cat swallows your pencil?
Answer: Use a pen.
86. Question: What kind of mouse does not eat, drink or walk?
Answer: A computer mouse.
87. Question: What kind of cars do cats drive?
88. Question: What’s a frog’s favorite drink?
89. Question:What’s an alligator’s favorite drink ?
90. Question: Where do cows go on Saturday night?
Answer: To the moooo-vies.
91. Question: Where do sheep get their hair cut?
Answer: At the baa-baa shop.
92. Question: Why can not hippos ride bicycles?
Answer: Bike helmets do not fit hippos!
93. Question: What do you call a messy hippo ?
Answer: A Hippopota -mess!
94. Question: What did the porcupine say to the cactus?
Answer: is that you monny?
95. Question: Why Are Elephants wrinkled?
Answer: Because they do not fit on a ironing board!
96. Question: What is a cat’s favorite breakfast?
Answer: Mice Krispies.
97. Question: What is a pirate’s favorite’s fish ?
Answer: A swordfish!
98. Question: What is a horse’s favorite sport?
Answer: Stable tennis!
99. Question: Why do pandas like old movies?
Answer: Because they are black and white.
100. Question: How many sheep do you need to make a sweater?
Answer: i do not khow. i did not think sheep could knit!
tags: jokes for kids,jokes,kids jokes,jokes for children,kids,funny jokes,funny jokes for kids,funny kids,clean jokes,for kids,quick jokes for kids,clean jokes for kids,silly jokes for kids,yo mama jokes for kids,animal jokes for kids,disney jokes for kids,kids jokes funny,funniest jokes for kids,knock knock jokes for kids,knock-knock jokes for kids,funny simple jokes for kids,dad jokes